Project Management (PM)
- Visit-specific kits in a compact, space saving organizer. The kits are prepared well in advance on receiving the protocol. The kits are prepared in a facility allotted to kit preparation in an organized and planned way so as to avoid confusion and clutter.
- Our study specific kits, all draw tubes and specimen containers are bar coded. The barcode will be generated study specific and will be unique for your study with important reference numbers for centralized data identification. Our barcode will contain study No., site No., visit name, lab tests to provide seamless tracking of subjects tests from beginning to end.
- We have partnered with courier services for our shipment of samples throughout the world.
- The courier company follows all the regulatory requirements of international laws and complies with the rules for shipment of biotechnology samples.
- They collect samples globally and maintain its temperature tale as well as tracking for the safe transfer of your specimens. It uses UN/IATA approved packaging materials.
- World courier specializes in shipment of critical samples. It also recommends and provides appropriate packaging and refrigerants to ensure the integrity of temperature controlled samples by checking and replenishing refrigerants routinely
- We provide short and long term storage for your frozen samples. It is a secure system which protects and tracks the specimen by study No., date, location and other critical elements.
- We have redundant temperature monitoring system round the clock which will ensure the condition of your samples at any given point of time.
- Our scientists are trained to follow SOPs for handling samples which will ensure you that your critical samples are taken care of by professionals.
- We have double redundancy safety systems on our freezers which will further assure you that there will be no thaw and refreeze of your specimens when in Intervein.
- We have -80°C storage which will preserve specimen integrity during a trial as well as long term for repeat assays. Additionally we also have -20°C and ambient storage.